BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > University > Overseas > Australia
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2008, 09:46 AM   #1
icy55
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 17
icy55 has a neutral reputation
Default Anyone going to Australia to Study?

Aussie students here?
icy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 12:41 PM   #2
nextofkin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3
nextofkin has a neutral reputation
Default

im going to melbourne!
nextofkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:12 AM   #3
icy55
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 17
icy55 has a neutral reputation
Default

really! cool!

I am going to queensland, to study tourism.

You think UQ is any good? Cos mel and sydney doesnt offer tourism
icy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:27 AM   #4
m_m_m
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 27
m_m_m has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by icy55 View Post
really! cool!

I am going to queensland, to study tourism.

You think UQ is any good? Cos mel and sydney doesnt offer tourism
Hello!

Are you studying there already?
What are the pre-requisites for studying tourism in UQ?
I am interested in that course but my A level results are not good (mostly Ds).

Thanks in advance!
m_m_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:51 PM   #5
shs
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 11
shs has a neutral reputation
Default

hi all,
i got an offer from Melbourne Uni, Bachelor of commerce...the mel uni ppl told me that i can choose to take double major....

anyone know if MelUni accounting good? some of my friends say Sydney Uni accounting is better,cause Sydney Uni gt more accreditations...

cant decide now...hope anyone could help...thanks

arh, does someone also gng Mel Uni?
shs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:53 PM   #6
1415
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 34
1415 has a neutral reputation
Default

don't know much bout accounting so can't help you there.. but may i know when you applied? how long did they take to get back to you with an offer? are you starting in sem 2?
1415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:48 PM   #7
iDeAs
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 92
iDeAs has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shs View Post
hi all,
i got an offer from Melbourne Uni, Bachelor of commerce...the mel uni ppl told me that i can choose to take double major....

anyone know if MelUni accounting good? some of my friends say Sydney Uni accounting is better,cause Sydney Uni gt more accreditations...

cant decide now...hope anyone could help...thanks

arh, does someone also gng Mel Uni?
Melb Uni's fees plus living expenses can get you a top ranking accounting degree in the UK with direct honours in 3 years and less money spent.

PM me if interested
iDeAs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 12:49 PM   #8
fishing4fish
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1
fishing4fish has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_m_m View Post
Hello!

Are you studying there already?
What are the pre-requisites for studying tourism in UQ?
I am interested in that course but my A level results are not good (mostly Ds).

Thanks in advance!
hmm. what are your exact grades? There is a huge difference between DDD,DDE and DDC. The minimum entry grades are available on the UQ website.
fishing4fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:59 PM   #9
koobabe88
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3
koobabe88 has a neutral reputation
Default

Oh! Me too!
koobabe88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:00 PM   #10
charray
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4
charray has a neutral reputation
Default

Hi,
You guys are gg over to Queensland?? I have gotten an offer but have yet to decide... Just like to ask what made u guys choose UQ??
charray is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.