BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > Scholarships > Government > Previous Cycles
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 07-20-2008, 11:20 PM   #1
BMSstudent

BMSstudent has a neutral reputation
Default Poly student

Hi, I am a poly student currently studying DBMS, and would like to further study in this area. I have decided to study overseas hence I need to have a scholarship to do that. So I was wondering if there is any A*star scholarship offers for poly student, because from my knowledge there is only scholarship for A level students and none for poly student. So it will be great if someone would inform me about it and do state for are the requirement.
THX!
BMSstudent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:07 AM   #2
Ashearo

Ashearo has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMSstudent View Post
Hi, I am a poly student currently studying DBMS, and would like to further study in this area. I have decided to study overseas hence I need to have a scholarship to do that. So I was wondering if there is any A*star scholarship offers for poly student, because from my knowledge there is only scholarship for A level students and none for poly student. So it will be great if someone would inform me about it and do state for are the requirement.
THX!
Pardon my ignorance but may I know what is DBMS? Biomedical Science? Or what? As far as I know, there isn't any A*star scholarship for poly students, but you may want to email them personally and ask if they do any discretionary offers.

What I say is my OWN opinion
Ashearo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:16 AM   #3
LockT31W

LockT31W has a neutral reputation

yeah, DBMS refers to the Diploma in Biomedical Science. I assume you're looking for the NSS-BS:

http://www.a-star.edu.sg/graduate_ac...holarships-BS-

Unfortunately, the eligibility criteria make no mention of polytechnic qualifications. I would also suggest that you call them up and ask them.
LockT31W is offline   Reply With Quote