BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > University > Local > NUS
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 02-23-2017, 03:32 PM   #1
jessicat

jessicat has a neutral reputation
Smile Personal Statement editing and Admissions Consulting

Hey JC grads!

Just got your results and about to apply to your dream University?

A good personal statement is crucial in your application– it decides whether you make the interviews and can potentially change your life.

WordSmith editors are undergraduates with offers from the Ivy League, Oxbridge, NUS Medicine and Law, here to help you craft the perfect personal statement. We operate with one principle: quality above all else. We don't compromise for anything but the best and we treat every statement as though it were our own.

We also provide admissions consulting for local law and medicine, conducted by consultants who are undergraduates at Oxford and NUS Law as well as NUS and NTU Med.

Visit www.wordsmithcollective.com for more details!
jessicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 05:05 PM   #2
joshpop

joshpop has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicat View Post
Hey JC grads!

Just got your results and about to apply to your dream University?

A good personal statement is crucial in your application– it decides whether you make the interviews and can potentially change your life.

WordSmith editors are undergraduates with offers from the Ivy League, Oxbridge, NUS Medicine and Law, here to help you craft the perfect personal statement. We operate with one principle: quality above all else. We don't compromise for anything but the best and we treat every statement as though it were our own.

We also provide admissions consulting for local law and medicine, conducted by consultants who are undergraduates at Oxford and NUS Law as well as NUS and NTU Med.

Visit www.wordsmithcollective.com for more details!
i really cant write for nuts, just got a E for my gp and i am really not sure what to do now. Hoping i can still get into ntu comp sci. Thanks for recommending this
joshpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 05:45 PM   #3
callielio

callielio has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshpop View Post
i really cant write for nuts, just got a E for my gp and i am really not sure what to do now. Hoping i can still get into ntu comp sci. Thanks for recommending this
yeah i think you could consider it. Personally i struggled with writing as well. (i had C for GP) I tried applying to NUS business the first year and i didnt get it. The next year i got my RJ buddy (who was going to study law) i met during NS to write for me and i got in.

i later found out that plenty of people do this actually. This sounds like it could be helpful and maybe you could give it a try!
callielio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 05:50 PM   #4
joshpop

thanks for the advice! i just chatted with the staff on the website and they were quite responsive and helpful. I hope this will help me out!

Otherwise i have really no idea what to write about I don't have much comp sci related experience in school
Old 02-25-2017, 06:18 PM   #5
jessicat

Hey Josh its great to hear that! We can assign an editor who is heading to Yale and currently working in a tech startup to work on your personal statement. just sign up at the website by filling up a form. It will take less than 5 minutes!
Old 02-25-2017, 06:21 PM   #6
joshpop

oh wow that sounds awesome! but...is there anyway that i can check his credentials? Sorry for being a bit kiasu haha
Old 02-25-2017, 06:24 PM   #7
jessicat

Yes you can!

Once you sign up on our website (www.wordsmithcollective.com) you can email us to request for the credentials of your editor and we will send you a copy of his admissions letter if that's what you want. Our email for customer service is [email protected]

And don't worry you don't have to pay any money until the statement is completed and you receive a proof of completion which is an excerpt of the completed statement.
Old 02-25-2017, 06:26 PM   #8
joshpop

awesome will sign up once the pay from my part time work comes in. and thanks for the really prompt reply!
Old 02-25-2017, 06:41 PM   #9
alvlsuxfml

alvlsuxfml has a neutral reputation

do you all offer any editing for business PS?
alvlsuxfml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 06:42 PM   #10
jessicat

Yes we do. We can assign you editors that are studying business in top international universities such as the University of Pennsylvania (ranked first for undergrad business)

you can find out more at www.wordsmithcollective.com