BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > University > Local > NUS
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:31 AM   #61
ijboy

ijboy has a neutral reputation

Hey people, I just received a message from nus to check my application status and I manage to get into NUS Science. So good luck to all those checking your application status!
ijboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:22 AM   #62
Merilyn

Merilyn has a neutral reputation

hi, me too, i also just received the message and i'm offered the science course too
Merilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:44 AM   #63
akitmitsu

akitmitsu has a neutral reputation

Looks like FOS is sending their offers in one shot (or maybe within this few days). I got into Science this morning as well. Congrats ijboy and Merilyn (and myself too)! We made it!
akitmitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:02 AM   #64
Merilyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by akitmitsu View Post
Looks like FOS is sending their offers in one shot (or maybe within this few days). I got into Science this morning as well. Congrats ijboy and Merilyn (and myself too)! We made it!
hee thx...and thx once more for helping me and telling me not to be nervous. Hopefully we get to meet at FoS and same course too Congrats everyone..

Last edited by Merilyn; 05-18-2012 at 11:10 AM.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:19 AM   #65
akitmitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn View Post
hee thx...and thx once more for helping me and telling me not to be nervous. Hopefully we get to meet at FoS and same course too Congrats everyone..
Hi Merilyn,

No problem. I too hope we get to see each other at FOS (by some twist of fate since we don't know one another's real names and face ) You're going for Maths right? Just asking. I remembered you were chooisng between Maths and Life Sciences. Btw, do you get an invitation email to tomorrow's FOS open house?
Old 05-18-2012, 12:29 PM   #66
Merilyn

Quote:
Hi Merilyn,

No problem. I too hope we get to see each other at FOS (by some twist of fate since we don't know one another's real names and face ) You're going for Maths right? Just asking. I remembered you were chooisng between Maths and Life Sciences. Btw, do you get an invitation email to tomorrow's FOS open house?
hmms i havent check yet and yup i chose math and life science...hee i'm also thinking by the twist of fate we might meet ( hahas by luck u might be my friend in tht course and we actually dont know till we talk abt tis...) but we cld change fate..wats yr real name? i cld add u on fb...
Old 05-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #67
akitmitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn View Post
hmms i havent check yet and yup i chose math and life science...hee i'm also thinking by the twist of fate we might meet ( hahas by luck u might be my friend in tht course and we actually dont know till we talk abt tis...) but we cld change fate..wats yr real name? i cld add u on fb...
Hi Merilyn,

Sorry for the late reply. I don't have a Facebook account, or any social networking accounts in particular (unless you count MSN messager as one ). So I guess it would be really up to fate (or up to whether I get the urge to get a FB account ). Have you received your offer letter yet? Thanks.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:49 PM   #68
Merilyn

Quote:
Hi Merilyn,

Sorry for the late reply. I don't have a Facebook account, or any social networking accounts in particular (unless you count MSN messager as one ). So I guess it would be really up to fate (or up to whether I get the urge to get a FB account ). Have you received your offer letter yet? Thanks.
Yup i did. its ok hee i do have MSN...yup its up to fate

Last edited by Merilyn; 05-22-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Old 05-18-2017, 02:48 PM   #69
LT98

LT98 has a neutral reputation
Default Admissions for FoS 2017?

Anyone who has gone for this year's DA interview? I have gone for mine back in late April but today when I checked my status it was still "Application Processing". They did mention in the email that results of the interview will be available from late May onwards though.. but still it's worrying to not receive a reply this late into the year. Is it that I'm already rejected?
LT98 is offline   Reply With Quote