BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > University > Local > NTU
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 03-02-2013, 10:18 AM   #121
biscuit

biscuit has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by charis135 View Post
Hi, I attained the following grades for my A levels.

H1
GP: B
PW: B
Math: A

H2
English Literature: A
Economics: C
Geography: C

What would be my chances of getting into LMS?
I'm currently studying in LMS. I got in last year with BCC (H2) / BC (H1, PW A). You should be considered for the interview and writing test.

Good luck for the interview and writing tests because I have heard of people with better grades but being rejected because of the interview.
biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:59 AM   #122
KellyGreen

KellyGreen has a neutral reputation

Hi would like to know if anyone is still going for the interview!
KellyGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 01:54 PM   #123
whitebunnies

whitebunnies has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuit View Post
My interviewer was a male Caucasian professor, but I was too nervous then to notice the name. He was really friendly and approachable (he dressed like he was going to a beach, lol!), so at the end of the interview, I asked him a throng of questions about LMS. Maybe he could tell I was passionate and accepted me? One of the questions I asked was about English (I wasn't confident about my writing skills), and he told me my essay in the written test was pretty clear, so I had a good feeling I might be accepted

I am still deciding between SMU Social Sciences and NTU LMS, so I'm going to the HSS Tea Party this Saturday before I make a decision (:
HELLO.
May I know if you can access the JAP then? I am sorta in the same situation as you. Went for an interview for the Division of English, received an email shortly after that I have been offered a place. But 1 week has passed and still unable to access the JAP
whitebunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:15 AM   #124
biscuit

biscuit has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebunnies View Post
HELLO.
May I know if you can access the JAP then? I am sorta in the same situation as you. Went for an interview for the Division of English, received an email shortly after that I have been offered a place. But 1 week has passed and still unable to access the JAP
By JAP are you referring to the Joint Acceptance Portal?

I got admitted last year so I don't really remember the process. However, our deadline then was 1 June and I recall having no problems with the portal at all.

Sorry for being unable to help >_< But if you're really worried, I guess it's best to contact the admin of the website / relevant parties.

Last edited by biscuit; 05-21-2013 at 12:18 AM.
biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote