BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > University > Local > NTU
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 05-14-2009, 10:46 PM   #1
zidanedagger

zidanedagger has a neutral reputation
Exclamation NTU roommate finder thread!

Hi! I'm going to study in NTU coming this intake 09/10. I will apply for hall perhaps for the price SD$ 155 which are Hall 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7. As i know, we can indicate certain person's name specifically for sharing the room together. If you don't want computer to choose for you then come here to look for possible roommate first.

I will try my best to list down my interest & lifestyle here. For those who interested please list down your information as well.

Full Name: Meet agreement then exchange full name
Courses : Mathematics & Economics
Nationality : Malaysian
Family background: Both parents are Chineses
Home language: Cantonese
Other language: Mandarin, English(only know some simply conversation), Malay (same as english)
Religion : Christian

Physical info, Height about 171cm, weight 50+ (yes, I'm very thin), "panda eye", short hair.

Hobbies: Surf net, play computer games (eg dota, NFS, starcraft, sims,...), hang out with friends without spend too much money , watch movie, watch dramas, play guitar, online read comic, listening soundtracks/ musics/songs, speculate beautiful ladies(not spec "those" part) and perhaps read book occasionally.

My daily sleeping time : Usually 1am ~ 2am then i go to bed. (I'm planning to adjust my sleeping time as early as 11pm before go to sg)

My personality : I think I can be friendly, easy to approach, like to talk "lame/cold" joke but I think I have at least a little bit humor, like to share my favorites interest/things with other... Not very fashion,

What I like about people : funny guy, similar interest/views(optional), good guy!, calm, approachable, smart guy, humble, active, occasionally hang out together but not all the time.

What I like about things : Creative thing, flora & fauna, arts, maths, econ, anime, western action/fantasy movies, Final Fantasy, pokemon & digimon , piano(but i don't how to play :s22.

Temporary is like that, if there is any extra information I will update here.

Last edited by zidanedagger; 05-14-2009 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Add informations
zidanedagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 02:16 PM   #2
starkiller

starkiller has a neutral reputation

hi still looking for one??? can pm me for more info..
starkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:18 PM   #3
zidanedagger

zidanedagger has a neutral reputation

I have send you a private message. If you feel like want to discuss here, I am happy too.
zidanedagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:57 PM   #4
greenpops

greenpops has a neutral reputation

wow..u r quite brave to find a roommate like tti feel like staying in hostel but i cannot find a room mate haha..good luck
greenpops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:11 AM   #5
svpam_ms

svpam_ms has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpops View Post
wow..u r quite brave to find a roommate like tti feel like staying in hostel but i cannot find a room mate haha..good luck
Perhaps you can try like TS.
svpam_ms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:43 PM   #6
kaekae

kaekae has a neutral reputation

HELLO! I AM ALSO TRYING TO FIND A ROOMMATE.

I wont be staying in the hostel everyday, maybe just a few nights a week. My rationale for wanting to find a roommate is such that I dont get randomly assigned to people of another nationality. I mean, I wont be staying in hall much and the last I need is to try and accomodate to a different culture (Eg, shower once a month).

So, if you are local, female, and wants to get to have the whole place to yourself on most of the days, please drop me a message at [email protected] =)
kaekae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:01 AM   #7
roxyjas

roxyjas has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaekae View Post

I wont be staying in the hostel everyday, maybe just a few nights a week. My rationale for wanting to find a roommate is such that I dont get randomly assigned to people of another nationality. I mean, I wont be staying in hall much and the last I need is to try and accomodate to a different culture (Eg, shower once a month).

So, if you are local, female, and wants to get to have the whole place to yourself on most of the days, please drop me a message at [email protected] =)
LOL i find "shower once a month" real funny. i ve heard worse.. like putting wet socks in microwave oven in the kitchenette.. ehhhh
roxyjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:26 AM   #8
camp_22

camp_22 has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaekae View Post

wahhhh damn tolerant of other cultures ah...
camp_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:39 PM   #9
kaekae

kaekae has a neutral reputation

haha i am.. NOT.
kaekae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:45 PM   #10
svpam_ms

svpam_ms has a neutral reputation

So TS any luck yet?
svpam_ms is offline   Reply With Quote