BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > BrightSparks Community > Marketplace > Other educational material
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 03-19-2016, 11:53 PM   #1
glentaykc

glentaykc has a neutral reputation
Default Selling O level/A level/Uni level/organic chemistry/LNAT books

PM me, or email me at [email protected] to buy. Click here to view my Carousell account where the items below are on sale, with pictures.

Prices always negotiable. I won't sell anything I wouldn't personally buy at the same price. And if you feel unhappy or dissatisfied with your purchase, I offer you a full refund – and you get to keep the item!

-----SELLING-----

LNAT GUIDEBOOKS
discounts available for students intending to read law in the UK

SOLD Mastering the National Admissions Test for Law, 2nd edition (Mark Shepherd)

ORGANIC CHEMISTRY TEXTBOOKS
discounts available for students undergoing olympiad preparation or taking organic chemistry modules

(2) Organic Chemistry, 1st edition (David Klein)
Condition: 9.5/10
Price: $220
SOLD Organic Chemistry, 2nd edition (Clayden, Greeves and Warren)

GENERAL CHEMISTRY TEXTBOOKS – A LEVEL & UNI
discounts available to all chemistry students at any level

(4) Chemistry, The Molecular Nature of Matter and Change, global 6th edition (Silberberg)
Price: $60
(5) Advanced Chemistry (Michael Clugston and Rosalind Flemming)
Condition: 8/10
Price: $35

PHYSICS TEXTBOOKS – A LEVEL & UNI
discounts available to all physics students at any level

(6) Sears & Zemansky's College Physics, international 8th edition (Young and Geller)
Price: $50

BIOLOGY TEXTBOOKS – A LEVEL & UNI
discounts available to all biology students at any level

(7) Biology, international 8th edition (Campbell and Reece)
Price: $45

CHEMISTRY TYS – A LEVEL

SOLD H2 Chemistry A Level: 2007-2012, Paper 1-3 Yearly Questions

CHEMISTRY TEXTBOOKS/WORKBOOKS – O LEVEL

SOLD Chemistry Insights, O Level, 2nd edition, published by Pearson Longman

(10) Introduction to Advanced Chemistry (B Earl and LDR Wilford)
Condition: 10/10
Price: $30
Promotion: get item (11) FREE with purchase of item (10)
(11) GCE O Level Chemistry Matters Workbook
Condition: 9/10
Price: $5
Special Price: FREE, with purchase of item (10)

PHYSICS TEXTBOOKS/WORKBOOKS – O LEVEL

(12) Physics Insights, O Level, 2nd edition, published by Pearson Longman
Condition: 10/10
Price: $10
SOLD O Level Physics Workout, 2nd edition: Structured Questions, published by Longman

SOLD O Level Physics Workout, 2nd edition: Multiple Choice Questions, published by Longman

WORLD HISTORY TEXTBOOKS – O LEVEL, A LEVEL & SAT II WORLD HISTORY
discounts available to all history students and those intending to take SAT II World History

SOLD History in Focus, GCSE Modern World History, 2nd edition (Ben Walsh)

MATHEMATICS TEXTBOOKS – O LEVEL: E MATHS

SOLD New Syllabus Mathematics 1, 6th edition, published by Shinglee

SOLD New Syllabus Mathematics 2, 6th edition, published by Shinglee

SOLD New Syllabus Mathematics 3, 6th edition, published by Shinglee

SOLD New Syllabus Mathematics 4, 6th edition, published by Shinglee

SOLD New Syllabus Additional Mathematics, 8th edition, published by Shinglee

-----SELLING-----

PM me, or email me at [email protected] to buy. Click here to view my Carousell account where the items above are on sale, with pictures.

Prices always negotiable. I won't sell anything I wouldn't personally buy at the same price. And if you feel unhappy or dissatisfied with your purchase, I offer you a full refund – and you get to keep the item!
glentaykc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 12:38 PM   #2
qqq1111

qqq1111 has a neutral reputation
Smile QE

Here at Quintessential Education (QE), we specialize in Chemistry tuition for the A levels standard. We believe in nurturing students to understand concepts, rather than providing the ‘easy’ way out of memorising model answers. As experienced teachers, we understand the major problems that students may face when tacking the subject.

Chemistry can be daunting with long periodic naming sequences for chemicals, equations and order of kinetics. Students may not have the breadth, depth, or both, to immediately feel comfortable conversing in the language of chemistry. Getting Us and Ds is not uncommon for promo and prelim exams for A level Chemistry.

With the help and guidance of our patient tutors, students will be taught how to:

· Simplify problems

· Address their individual weak points (Every student is unique!)

· Cultivate a habit of implementing intensive practice (Ten year series, challenging questions etc) to hone finesse and speed for Chemistry.

More importantly, the tutors here at QE make it a priority to cultivate a love and interest for Chemistry amongst our students. The wonders of Chemistry can be felt and observed in every aspect of our day-to-day life. Chemistry tuition should be all about the student and his/her capabilities and problems.

The A level Curriculum covered in our Chemistry tuition classes include:

· Physical Chemistry (Electrochemistry, reaction kinetics, chemical bonding etc.)

· Inorganic Chemistry (Periodic tables, transition elements, nitrogen and sulfur)

· Organic Chemistry (Hydrocarbons, halogen, carbonyl, hydroxy, carboxylic, nitrogen compounds and polymerisation)

· Application of Chemistry (Analytical chemistry, design chemistry, chemistry of life)

Our classes can be conducted in group settings or individual sessions, in order to best fulfil the needs of the student. Our tutors are established, experienced and outstanding educators from top universities and schools.

To find out more about Quintessential Education and what we have to offer in our Chemistry classes, please visit our Chemistry Tuition
qqq1111 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a level, history, o level, organic chemistry, physics