BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > University > Overseas > Australia
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2015, 09:17 PM   #1
bojangee28
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 8
bojangee28 has a neutral reputation
Talking Medicine @ UNSW

Hi all!

I have been offered an interview with UNSW for medicine this Friday (03/07/15). Have any of you gone for the interview? If yes, what were the questions like and what was the feel of the interview?

I'd also like to ask if anybody has gotten any offers from them yet!

My A Level grades are AAAB/A, with a B in Chemistry and I am at the 91st percentile for ISAT. What do you think my chances are? Quite worried about the B in Chem

Thanks in advance!
bojangee28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 02:57 PM   #2
darco717
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 9
darco717 has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangee28 View Post
Hi all!

I have been offered an interview with UNSW for medicine this Friday (03/07/15). Have any of you gone for the interview? If yes, what were the questions like and what was the feel of the interview?

I'd also like to ask if anybody has gotten any offers from them yet!

My A Level grades are AAAB/A, with a B in Chemistry and I am at the 91st percentile for ISAT. What do you think my chances are? Quite worried about the B in Chem

Thanks in advance!
Hi bojangee28, congrats on the interview offer, have you got your reply yet? I have gotten my acceptance offer already (start of june) and i accepted it in July Hoping to hear from others too!
darco717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 01:30 PM   #3
bojangee28
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 8
bojangee28 has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darco717 View Post
Hi bojangee28, congrats on the interview offer, have you got your reply yet? I have gotten my acceptance offer already (start of june) and i accepted it in July Hoping to hear from others too!
Hi darco717! Yes, I was offered a place and I've accepted it already haha good to make some friends before gg over!!
bojangee28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 01:41 PM   #4
summerrains
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2
summerrains has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangee28 View Post
Hi darco717! Yes, I was offered a place and I've accepted it already haha good to make some friends before gg over!!
Congrats!!
summerrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 11:09 AM   #5
bojangee28
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 8
bojangee28 has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerrains View Post
Congrats!!
Hey Summerrains, are you gg to UNSW med too?
bojangee28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 02:09 PM   #6
darco717
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 9
darco717 has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangee28 View Post
Hi darco717! Yes, I was offered a place and I've accepted it already haha good to make some friends before gg over!!
Great! Finally found others going to UNSW med haha so excited!
darco717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 03:45 PM   #7
opt1m4l
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Singapore
Posts: 9
opt1m4l has a neutral reputation
Default

See y'all next year
opt1m4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 09:04 PM   #8
bojangee28
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 8
bojangee28 has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darco717 View Post
Great! Finally found others going to UNSW med haha so excited!
Hey, do you have any idea if UNSW has a white coat ceremony?
bojangee28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 11:18 PM   #9
opt1m4l
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Singapore
Posts: 9
opt1m4l has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangee28 View Post
Hey, do you have any idea if UNSW has a white coat ceremony?
Fairly certain there isn't.
opt1m4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 10:56 AM   #10
darco717
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 9
darco717 has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangee28 View Post
Hey, do you have any idea if UNSW has a white coat ceremony?
Don't think so cos if they had a white coat ceremony i'm guessing it would have been in one of medsoc videos btw, have you guys looked into accommodations yet?
darco717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
australia, interview, medicine, tips, unsw

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.