BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > University > Overseas > Australia
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2017, 09:46 AM   #1
pickyricky
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 25
pickyricky has a neutral reputation
Default Medicine Offers 2018

I thought it's a good time to start this thread Since most of us would have applied to more than 1 Uni. So far I have received the following:

- UTAS : Offered
- Flinders : Offered
- UWA : Interview

I found it most helpful scouring thru the past threads, hope we can share to shed some light on the status for the next few months ahead
pickyricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 09:43 PM   #2
unknownsoul
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 25
unknownsoul has a neutral reputation
Default

Hi congratulations for being offered a place. For me so far:

Flinders: Just finished interview
Newcastle: Interview on 16th
UTas: Waiting for offer
UWA: Waiting for interview invitation
unknownsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 08:25 AM   #3
pickyricky
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 25
pickyricky has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownsoul View Post
Hi congratulations for being offered a place. For me so far: Flinders: Just finished interview Newcastle: Interview on 16th UTas: Waiting for offer UWA: Waiting for interview invitation
All the best! Update any good news yah
pickyricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 03:10 PM   #4
rkfighter123
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 28
rkfighter123 has a neutral reputation
Default

Hi,

UTas: Waiting for offer
Flinders: Offer Received
Adelaide: Waiting for PQA/Interviews in August
UWA: Waiting for Interviews
rkfighter123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 10:18 PM   #5
pickyricky
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 25
pickyricky has a neutral reputation
Default

Anyone applied to UNSW & Monash too?
pickyricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 11:29 PM   #6
unknownsoul
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 25
unknownsoul has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkfighter123 View Post
Hi,

UTas: Waiting for offer
Flinders: Offer Received
Adelaide: Waiting for PQA/Interviews in August
UWA: Waiting for Interviews
Hey there! I am damn worried that I might not get the interview slot for UWA man! I heard its 18 Jul in Singapore and until now I have no news yet T_T
unknownsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 07:10 AM   #7
pickyricky
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 25
pickyricky has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownsoul View Post
Hey there! I am damn worried that I might not get the interview slot for UWA man! I heard its 18 Jul in Singapore and until now I have no news yet T_T
What is your ISAT score? You can try calling the agent if you applied through one. They'll be notified who has received invitation for interview.
pickyricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 10:32 AM   #8
unknownsoul
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 25
unknownsoul has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickyricky View Post
What is your ISAT score? You can try calling the agent if you applied through one. They'll be notified who has received invitation for interview.
Hi there! I applied through IDP and my ISAT is 78/95/91. I logged in into the portal and it mentioned that my application is still under consideration
unknownsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 10:34 AM   #9
pickyricky
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 25
pickyricky has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownsoul View Post
Hi there! I applied through IDP and my ISAT is 78/95/91. I logged in into the portal and it mentioned that my application is still under consideration
That's a great ISAT score! Call n check. I've got 93.
pickyricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 03:28 PM   #10
shiro
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 15
shiro has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickyricky View Post
Anyone applied to UNSW & Monash too?
I thought Monash Deg is changed starting from this year and it is still pending SMC's approval?

Last edited by shiro; 07-04-2017 at 03:35 PM.
shiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.