BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > BrightSparks Community > Forum Issues
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 03-12-2014, 10:22 PM   #11
kenzine

kenzine has a neutral reputation
Default Can't login!

Hi, I can't seem to log into my account at this moment is it just me or is anyone else facing this problem?
kenzine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 10:59 PM   #12
mhlala

mhlala has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzine View Post
Hi, I can't seem to log into my account at this moment is it just me or is anyone else facing this problem?
yes i cannot log in too! i reset the password already but i'm still facing the same problem!!
mhlala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 06:56 AM   #13
sassy

sassy has a neutral reputation
Default Can't enter the portal either!

I'm also having difficulty logging in to the portal.
And I'm quite worried because I'm applying for the CAG scholarship and today is the deadline for submission :X
Have been trying to log in since last night
sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:10 AM   #14
kayye

kayye has a neutral reputation
Unhappy cannot log in

same here, i tried logging in afew days ago but i couldnt!!!
just tried again and they said log in failed and sometimes wrong password?! I am quite sure that the password is correct cus i've been logging in quite frequently before this problem occurred!!
kayye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:16 AM   #15
kayye

kayye has a neutral reputation
Unhappy

i clicked on "forgot password" but they redirected me to another page which said to click on the link only if you are a parent/teacher (I tried clicking and typing my email but they said it does not exist). they said to "email us" with some details, but when i clicked on it, it directed me to some non existent page!!!
so frustrated now!! and yes, deadlines for most of the scholarships are soon!!!! I dont know what to do now!!!!!
kayye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 04:31 PM   #16
acidgal

acidgal has a neutral reputation
Default BrightSparks Important Updates

Our sincerest apologies to users who experienced difficulties with their scholarship applications on 12 March 2014.

The site outage started on 12 March 2014 at 2300hrs and was resolved on 13 March 2014 at 0900hrs. The service went down because of unusually high traffic to the portal. We have since addressed the issue and put in place measures to ensure it will not happen again.

Users who tried to reset their passwords during this time may have encountered problems.

We would like to advise all affected users to drop us an email at [email protected] as soon as possible to have your password properly reset.

Last edited by acidgal; 03-14-2014 at 04:58 PM.
acidgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:55 PM   #17
LegalTender

LegalTender has a neutral reputation
Default Possible Quickfix for users experiencing login issues (Thru Personal Experience)

Possible quickfix for those who are facing login issues (Personal experience):

I hope this helps for whoever needs it!

Problem:
Users are sometimes unable to login to Brightsparks. What happens is that when you click on "login" with the correct username and password, it directs you to another page, or leaves you on the same page, with an error message "Wrong User ID or Password". The frustrating thing is that it is indeed correct as you've logged in before. Yes it is a technical fault!

Solution:
I've found that by (For non-internet explorer users especially) using Internet Explorer, the chances of logging in successfully are higher.
For me, I navigated to "Internet options" >> "Clear all browsing data" (Including temporary files and cookies) >> Click "Delete...".
Restart Internet Explorer. Access Brightsparks and click "forgot user ID/ password". Enter your email address and follow instructions to reset password. Login with new password.

Note that I am not sure if this helps everyone, but it did help me and some friends solve the problem at the last minute.

Submit scholarships early to avoid the risk of technical faults!

I hope this helps. If all else fails, email Brightsparks!!

Last edited by LegalTender; 03-14-2014 at 09:57 PM.
LegalTender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 11:25 AM   #18
Nathantymn

Nathantymn has a neutral reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Nathantymn
Default Attention-grabbing

I am final, I am sorry, but it not absolutely approaches me. Perhaps there are still variants?
Nathantymn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 09:10 PM   #19
notesmaster

notesmaster has a neutral reputation

hi! may i know how to start a forum? thanks
notesmaster is offline   Reply With Quote