BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > Career Issues > Career Issues
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 04-29-2015, 05:14 PM   #1
thomaskbrent

thomaskbrent has a neutral reputation
Default How to become a freelance essay writer

I have completed BA English and currently working for cheap essay writing service. I am planning to do freelance work but don't know how and where to start. Someone here please share some ideas and give me some tips to become freelance writer.
thomaskbrent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 09:20 PM   #2
Siren

Siren has a neutral reputation

You are on a right path I think. Besides working with assignment writing service, you can start your own blog and monetize it using promotional posts and articles. If your writing skills are good you can also try to be a so-called 'ghost writer' and even get published. Anyway, only hard work and creativity will help you.
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 01:53 PM   #3
whitenight

whitenight has a neutral reputation

Hundreds of thousands of writing opportunities exist. Making the most of them is where the art of the freelancer really comes into play. A freelance writer is someone who writes without belonging to any single company or entity but acts like a small business or an independent contractor.[1]

It's possible to be a full-time freelance writer earning a living, or to be a part-time freelancer supplementing a regular income. Another role is to simply do it for fun or to build up a broader portfolio of skills. In this article, you'll get the basics on what it takes to ease your way into freelance writing as a career or hobby.
Old 11-29-2016, 02:25 PM   #4
shayanjameel08

shayanjameel08 has a neutral reputation

Those are some helpful tips for new writers. As a freelancer I know the struggle of getting new clients and pitching for the first time. It needs a lot of pacience and focus on your goal.
shayanjameel08 is offline   Reply With Quote