BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > Scholarships > Private > Private Scholarships General Discussion
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 08-28-2018, 02:39 PM   #1
EdlinkSG

EdlinkSG has a neutral reputation
Default Scholarships from Australia, UK and NZ Universities

Hi Guys,

We are Education Consultant in Singapore. Although we are new here but we have been around for more than 33 years.
If you guys need help for the application to universities in UK, Australia, Switzerland, NZ, Canada, USA etc, do send email to me at [email protected] or drop me whatsapp at +6591025513

We also help students to apply for scholarships, tips and helping students for Statement of Purpose and GTE too~~

Now some universities in Australia are giving 25%, 50% and some give 50% scholarships too.

We works with more than 300 universities worldwide.
Please come to our office at Sunshine Plaza 91 Bencoolen Street #01-41
Singapore 189652

Those who are looking for universities advise please come and have a free coffee too!!
Our services:
~ Free Counselling
~ Choose & Apply to Universities (Free Application fee for most of our universities partner)
~ Student Visa Application
~ Migration services
~ Pre-departure briefing
~ Flight and Accommodation arrangement

Any nationalities are welcome~

Cheers~~
EdlinkSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 01:34 AM   #2
Hoiseblooro

Hoiseblooro has a neutral reputation
Send a message via AIM to Hoiseblooro Send a message via Yahoo to Hoiseblooro Send a message via Skype™ to Hoiseblooro
Default Scholarships from Australia UK and NZ Universities

Shipping isnt as bad as youd think. Shipping from Italy is 50 more. You need to create an account and learn Japanese. The translate is often far from an accurate description

By the way, I found used 2004 Honda Uk and if I hadn't found Vinchain http://vinchain.io/ vin check service, I'd purchased vehicle with biohazardous/chemical damage. Hope this helps someone, they are better than other free vin history report repositories in my opinion.
Hoiseblooro is offline   Reply With Quote